Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a turnout!

Last night's Benefit for Nate at Joe Willy's had a great turnout! It was so fun to see so many people come out to help this precious family! I was amazed at the long line, I would guess that at least 300 people showed up, if anyone has an official count let me know! I hope to get pictures up soon so that you all can see the smiling faces that came out to support Nate and the Oxford's!

To Wes, Jackie, Jake, Luke, and Nate: We love you guys and are praying for you earnestly. We hope that last night will help ease some of the stresses your family is facing during this time. Nate's story has definitely touched the hearts of the DFW metroplex, and we are all waiting to see how he will continue to impact the lives of those that hear his story and see what the Lord has done for you all.

A special thanks to Wendy and her hard work to get everything organized and it ran so smoothly! You did such a great job, and it was a joy getting to work with you! Also, a big thank you to all the volunteers! What a blessing you guys were!

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you all. My daughter, Linda Wilson sent me the info on Sunday, and I have passed this through 9 states. The power of prayer is with all of you. The Lord, our God blesses us in many ways. (First hand knowledge here).
    Another daughter had breast cancer and is now recovering...your little Nate has touched my heart in many ways. Edith Richardson, Cameron, Missouri ee-mail is richardson.edith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete